NEW FOR 2018
2018 Non-Member, Membership Policy & rate Changes
Threat Dynamics is pledging 2018 to be a “Building Year” to make our local community Firearms Training Facility even bigger and better. This year plan to add more shooting lanes, Members only lounge, new Simulator Scenarios & Ranges, new digital live fire lanes, and even new courses including: Tactical Trauma First Aid, Tactical Rifle and Shotgun classes. In addition to these exciting improvements we have doubled our staff to better serve our customer and members in addition we have raised our entire staff’s wages and added health care benefits. Among many of improvements already in place we have lowered our ammunition prices significantly to be more locally competitive on price, so now you will not need to make a second trip somewhere else to buy ammunition. Again we thank you for supporting a local veteran owned small business instead of getting your ammo at a Big Box Store. In order to afford these improvements and to stay competitive in this economy we will have to make some changes to our memberships policies and other rates. Please see below.
We are extremely excited to get to work hard for you all over the next year to make TD even better for us all and we look forward to seeing you all in the new year!
New Live Fire Range Policies:
1) No outside Ammunition allowed for non-members unless we do not have that caliber of ammo in stock. Please call ahead for "odd ball ammo" availability.
2) Outside Ammo Inspection Fee changes to $10 for Standard & Family Members. ONLY members can use outside ammo on the range.
Spartan Members Inspection fee stays at $5 and Spartan Elite Members still will NOT pay an Inspection fee.
Please note: We know this has been a perk our customers have enjoyed over the years, so please understand this policy change is to build an even better TD for all of our customers, so we thank you for supporting a local veteran owned small business instead of getting your ammo at a Big Box Store! Again, our ammunition prices have lowered significantly with this new rule, so now you will not need to make a second trip somewhere else to buy ammunition.
For your convenience, here are the other local indoor shooting range ammo policies;
Clackamas Country Public Safety Training Center does not allow outside ammo at all and charges $18 per 9mm box of 50. Beavercreek Armory and Place to Shoot both charge $5 per box for outside ammo.
We are currently selling 9mm for 12.95 per box of 50 (ammo prices change regularly).
3) NO outside Targets allowed. (For safety reasons) If you would like to see a certain target we don't stock please let us know.
New Membership Policies:
4) Standard Membership fees move to $50 per month. If customer pays for a 12 month agreement the cost is $500 and they will save $100 for the year, compared to paying month to month. This is an annual increase of $20 if you pay in full for 12 months. All activation Fees remain the same.
5) One-hour lane rentals on Weekends and Holidays for everyone regardless of wait list. $10 per every half hour after 60 mins. Members will be charged the $10 after the first 60 minutes is up.
This policy is in effort to minimize the wait times to get on a lane for both Members and Non-Members.
If you are currently in a membership agreement these rate changes will not go in effect until your current membership is up for renewal. After that the rate change will be automatically applied.
If you are no longer interested in being a TD member please remember as per your membership contract you will need to provide that request in writing 30 days prior to your next scheduled membership payment.
New Firearms Transfer Policies:
6) Non-Members Transfer fees change to $50 for one transaction, $10 for every gun after that in the same transaction. Member prices will remain at $30. Spartan Elite members will still not pay for firearms transfers.
7) Private Party Transfer fees change to $50 for one transaction, $10 for every gun after that in the same transaction. Member prices will remain at $30. Spartan Elite members will still not pay for firearms transfers.
8) NFA Item Transfer fee changes to $75 per NFA Item. Spartan Elite members will still not pay for firearms transfers.
New Business Hours:
9) Sunday Business hours change to 10am to 5pm. Facility Maintenance will be conducted from 5 to 7pm. This will replace the First Monday Maintenance day.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com or for membership questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org