Shooting Range FAQs
1) Q: Do you need to make a RESERVATION to use the Live Fire Shooting Range?
A: The range is first-come, first-served. We do NOT allow reservations.
2) Q: Do you allow outside ammo on your range?
A: We do, however we charge a $5 outside ammo inspection fee. This is a flat fee regardless of the amount of ammo or variety of calibers. You can avoid that fee if you buy your ammo directly from us. We have plenty in stock. See restrictions >HERE<
3) Q: Do you need to be a MEMBER to use the Live Fire Shooting Range?
A: You do NOT need to be a member to use the shooting range. See memberships rates >HERE<
4) Q: What calibers do you allow on the range?
A: Calibers .308 (>7.62x51 NATO) and below. We also allow shotguns. So, any handgun calibers and most rifles are fine. See full rules and rates >HERE<
Live Fire Range Rates: (You do NOT need to be a member to use the range) See all rules and rates >HERE<
$25 to rent a lane (unlimited time) $10 per each additional guest, max 4 people per lane.
$5 outside ammo inspection fee.
Private instruction: $75 for one hour, $100 for two or more students per hour (Max 3 students at one time per instructor).
5) Q: Do you have rental guns?
A: Yes, we have a wide variety. You can see the current list on the web site >HERE<
For safety reasons, to rent a firearm you must meet at least ONE of these three requirements:
1) Bring in another firearm with you (any firearm)
2) Bring in another person to accompany you at the range (any person)
3) If you can’t meet options 1 or 2, then you will need to pay for private instruction with one of our Instructors.
Private instruction rates: $75 for one hour or $50 for half hour (one person)
Simulators FAQs: (Appointments required)
I.T.S. Package COST: $50.00 PER PERSON 1 - 4 PERSONS
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GROUP RATES
GREAT FOR CORPORATE EVENTS/TEAM BUILDERS, BIRTHDAYS, BACHELOR PARTIES, AND MORE.
5-8 PEOPLE $40.00 PER PERSON
9-14 PEOPLE $35.00 PER PERSON
15+ PEOPLE $25.00 PER PERSON
1) Q: How do the Simulators work? Watch a video >HERE<
A: Our Simulators use real Glock pistols that have Co2 system in them that give them the recoil of a real gun and then the gun shoots an IR laser onto the simulator screen and that how the system knows where you shot. The demo video on the website does a really good job to SHOW you how they work and ways to use them.