Shooting Range FAQs
1) Q: Do you need to make a RESERVATION to use the Live Fire Shooting Range?
A: The range is first-come, first-served. We do NOT allow reservations.
2) Q: Do you allow outside ammo on your range?
A: No outside Ammunition allowed for non-members unless we do not have that caliber of ammo in stock. Please call ahead for "odd ball ammo" availability. Family & Standard member can bring outside ammo, and the inspection Fee is $10. Spartan Members Inspection fee is $5. Spartan Elite Members pay no Inspection fees. See Rules & Rates >HERE<
3) Q: Do you need to be a MEMBER to use the Live Fire Shooting Range?
A: You do NOT need to be a member to use the shooting range. See memberships rates >HERE<
4) Q: What calibers do you allow on the range?
A: Calibers .308 (>7.62x51 NATO) and below. We also allow shotguns. So, any handgun calibers and most rifles are fine. See full rules and rates >HERE<
Live Fire Range Rates: (You do NOT need to be a member to use the range) See all rules and rates >HERE<
$25 to rent a lane (unlimited time) $10 per each additional guest, max 4 people per lane.
Private instruction: $75 for one hour, $100 for two or more students per hour (Max 3 students at one time per instructor).
5) Q: Do you have rental guns?
A: Yes, we have a wide variety. You can see the current list on the web site >HERE<
For safety reasons, to rent a firearm you must meet at least ONE of these three requirements:
1) Bring in another firearm with you (any firearm)
2) Bring in another person to accompany you at the range (any person)
3) If you can’t meet options 1 or 2, then you will need to pay for private instruction with one of our Instructors.
Private instruction rates: $75 for one hour or $50 for half hour (one person)
Simulators FAQs: (Appointments required)
I.T.S. Package COST: $50.00 PER PERSON 1 - 4 PERSONS
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GROUP RATES
GREAT FOR CORPORATE EVENTS/TEAM BUILDERS, BIRTHDAYS, BACHELOR PARTIES, AND MORE.
5-8 PEOPLE $40.00 PER PERSON
9-14 PEOPLE $35.00 PER PERSON
15+ PEOPLE $25.00 PER PERSON
1) Q: How do the Simulators work? Watch a video >HERE<
A: Our Simulators use real Glock pistols that have Co2 system in them that give them the recoil of a real gun and then the gun shoots an IR laser onto the simulator screen and that how the system knows where you shot. The demo video on the website does a really good job to SHOW you how they work and ways to use them.
1) Q: Dose TD except online, out of sate, or private party firearms transfers?
A: Yes, We charge $50 per transfer transaction and $10 per firearms on the same transaction. Please call ahead and let us know what firearm you are having sent and from where.
2) Q: Do you handle Class 3 or NFA SOT transfers and form 4 paper work?
A: Yes, by appointment only, we are able to handle SOT NFA item transfers. We charge $75.